- The completed work is subject to the approval of the Association, and if unsatisfactory it may be removed by the Association, or for any reasonable purpose, as deemed necessary by the Association, in its sole discretion, and the cost and expenses of such removal shall be born by the owner.
- The name or inscription on each marker must correspond with the name and record in the office of the Association, and no changes shall be made thereon except upon request of the proper parties and by permission of the Association. An Owner may submit a written request to the Association to add the name of a deceased person not interred in the plot to be added to an existing headstone, via engraving or an affixed nameplate, for review and approval by the Association, which approval may be withheld by the Association at its sole discretion. If the Association approves an Owner’s written request to add a name to a headstone, the Association shall notify the Owner of such approval, and upon receipt by the Association of the current fee of $250, (which fee shall be subject to change by the Association at any time), the Owner may then proceed to add the requested name to the headstone, as approved by the Association.
- Plot Owners may not dig graves, holes, channels, or any other feature in the Cemetery, nor bring equipment into the Cemetery for such purpose, without the prior written approval of the Association.
- The Cemetery shall have the right to fill and level all gravesites and to plant grass on them.
- All Markers shall have a grass border of no less than six (6) inches in width between any other Markers; the boundaries of a Plot; or any curb or border marking the boundary of any Plot.